Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com>* and call me *408-844-3778.*
*Title:* *Web and Frameworks Admin / Web Sphere Admin *
*Duration: **1+ year’s Long term project*
*Location:* *St. Louis, MO*
· Web and Frameworks Admin / Web Sphere Admin
· 8+ years of supporting application development/hosting systems
and services utilizing Web and Application platforms (Websphere, Weblogic,
JBoss, Tomcat, Apache web server, IIS), Load Balancers, Certificate
· Application hosting platforms (Web sphere, Web logic, J Boss,
· Web hosting platforms (Apache, IIS, NGINX)
· Automation/Configuration platforms (Ansible, Jenkins)
· Security certificates, Load balancing, DNS management
· Intra/Extranet web environnements
· Source code repositories (e.g. TFS, Git)
· Container based hosting architectures (Docker)
· Cloud Services (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
· Provides timely administration and support for multiple framework
and data systems.
· Design, implement, and maintain framework and data systems.
· Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
· Experience with automation/configuration management (e.g.
Ansible, Jenkins, etc.).
· Provides various services including addressing service tickets,
providing after hours production support, performance tuning, triaging and
resolving application outages, and performs life cycle management for
supported hosting environments and systems.
· Provides technical research, consultation and support services to
developers in various areas (e.g. Web and Application Frameworks, Load
Balancing, Disaster Recovery, security certificates, etc.).
· Identifies administration project tasks and dimensions time and
human resources to complete tasks. Sizes total cost of ownership for
framework and data system rollouts by identifying long-term corporate
· Builds relationships with local, third-party solution providers
to stay current on the latest technology best practices.
· Evaluates third-party administration and development tools by
working closely with vendors.
· Develops and documents processes, procedures and best practices.
· Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years of experience supporting application development/hosting
systems and services utilizing Web and Application platforms (e.g. JBoss,
Tomcat, Apache web server, IIS, Web sphere, Web logic), Load Balancers,
Certificate Management, DNS.
· Familiarity with automation/configuration management concepts.
· Familiarity with DevOps concepts.
· Familiarity with multiple scripting languages/automation
· 5+ years’ experience in programming/systems analysis.
· Familiarity with container based hosting platforms (Docker).
· Familiarity with Source Code Repositories.
· Cloud Services (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.).
· Advanced skill in the administration of web and application
hosting platforms including but not limited to JBoss, Tomcat, IBM
Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, IIS, Apache, NGINX.
· Demonstrated ability to automate and maintain automation for core
· Advanced skills in platform administration tasks including
installation, patching, clustering, load balancing, and tuning.
· Demonstrated knowledge of application/data security best
· Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating
ability to share and impart knowledge.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight
deadlines and stressful conditions.
· Advanced investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients,
and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities,
deadlines, and deliverables.
· Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in
· Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
· Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into
· Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change
· Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable
· Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
· Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of
operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
· General business knowledge.
· Insurance industry knowledge.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.