If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
Core Java Developer
*Project Location *
12+ months /Contract
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic+ Skype *
*Client is TCS…need visa copy before submission..*
- Core Java (1.7+) multi-threading, concurrency, annotations, collections,
- Good Knowledge and Hands on Experience in Test Driven Development, Pair
Programming for a period of 4-6 Years.
- Expert with writing unit\system test cases Junits, TestNg and EasyMock
for Webservices, Java, Spring Batch
- Expert with mentoring team members on TDD approach and guiding them
- Good Knowledge on a ORM tools, spring suites(AOP,IOC,JDBC,Transactions)
- Web services (SOAP/REST).
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL (Writing Stored procs, functions, triggers).
- Application servers such as JBoss.
- Should have expereince working on Test Driven Development, Pair
- Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and
- Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing
estimates to the planning process.
- Able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure (hands
on experience with Agile).
- Unix command line and basic scripting.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT.
- Experience in MAVEN, ANT build tools (added advantage if worked in
Jenkins release management).
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.