Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position :-* *Senior Systems Analyst (50/50 Requirements Analysis and
GENERAL SUMMARY: Develops computer systems specifications that address
business requirements and that fit with company/customer system
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or
the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or
training, or work experience.
• 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or
• Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and
procedures used in systems analysis and design.
• Proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, depending on
• Professional Certification(s) may be required, depending on job
• Knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) is preferred but not
*PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
• Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer
systems to process data.
• Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts
them to programmable formats.
• Writes or updates software specifications.
• Creates and executes test cases.
• Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
• Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and
• Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
• Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
• Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements,
information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability
• Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
• Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
• May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participates in special projects as required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.