Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*Job Title    : Oracle SOA BPEL DeveloperLocation    : Charlotte,
NCDuration    : 06+ MonthsDescription:Must Have Skills:*
Oracle SOA, OSB, Mediator, Java, J2EE, BPEL, OSB, ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <>*
Vishal.Singh@ <>IDCTechnologies.Com
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <> <> <>

"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at