Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *ETL Tester*    that will be based on
site in *Wilmington-
DE*

Job Title: ETL Tester

Location: Wilmington- DE

Duration:  6+ Months

Intermediate knowledge of Unix

• Intermediate knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL will be great

• TSYS knowledge is good to have

• Any scheduling tool knowledge

• Good to have agile experience

 Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

• ETL QA experience and eager to learn (functional and technical)

• Understanding of any one ETL Tool at least (Data Stage, Informatica,
Abinitio or Talend)

Thanks,

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.