Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *SQL Server DBA *that will be based on
site in *New
Haven-CT*

Job Title: SQL Server DAB

Location: New Haven-CT

Duration:  6-12 Months

Mode of interview: phone and face to face

Minimum Requirements:

·         Minimum of six years of professional DBA experience as an MS SQL
Server DBA

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Solid Project Management skills

Experience with multiple versions of SQL Server in the following areas:

·         SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 Support and Upgrades

·         Performance Tuning

·         Strong Optimal SQL Server Configuration skills

·         Strong Query Tuning ability

·         Amazon RDS for SQL Server Microsoft Azure SQL Database

·         High Availability

·         Release Management

·         Database Environment Refreshes

·         Customized Backup Routines

·         Disaster and Recovery (DR) strategies testing and implementation

·         Windows Clustering

·         Custom Scripts for Health Checks, Data Archiving, Table
Maintenance

·         Job Failure Detection and Recovery

·         SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

·         SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

·         SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)

·         DTS to SSIS Conversion

Thanks,

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.