Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in Charlotte, NC
. Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: Senior SQL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 +months

Develops applications by writing code based upon design specifications
and business requirements under the direction of the Development
Manager and Project Manager. Takes an active role in the development
group by sharing knowledge and mentoring others. This candidate is a
member of a team, must adhere to secure development process and
configuration management process and must be able to work
cooperatively and autonomously

Required skills:
BS or MS in Computer science or related area
At least 4 years experience with Oracle Forms
At least 6 years experience with Oracle/SQL/PL/SQL
Solid background in the use of UNIX system. Should be very comfortable
in writing big shell scripts.
Oracle Developer 10g experience is a plus
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Solid analytical and communicational skills
Good documentation and writing skills

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru