Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud)*

* Chesterfield MO 63017*

*10/10/2016 to 10/10/2017*

*NOTES: *

*The keywords to look for in resumes include *

Python or R (sometimes Language R or R-studio)

AWS or Cloud

Posgre, Spark, Hive, or Big Data

*The following is a plus:*

GeoSpatial

C#, Java or Scala

Other concepts are the same as for the other roles -- phrases that show
on-going learning, drive for completion and self-starter/self-managed
worker, partnering outside team and ability to communicate value of their
work.

For this role - candidates should be more technology focused/technical
minded, but should have an interest in statistics/analytics/science.  We
are looking for them to help drive completion of statistical discovery work.

*The description should be as follows: *
We are seeking a developer to partner with other engineers to help enable
our analytics partners to ingest and process large volumes of data
utilizing AWS.

Expand capability using various open source data processing technologies
like Postgre, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J into our
infrastructure. Become an expert of AWS services that we leverage. Help to
efficiently integrate our big data infrastructure in the AWS cloud. Build
services, deploy models, algorithms and provide tools to make our
infrastructure more accessible to all our data scientists.

Requires a degree or 3-5 years experience in field or related area.

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*