HI

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670
<https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=tel%3A609%2D897%2D9670&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0&rogue=b196120f3ab3285212245550dfc2fc9c39e2a43c>
* 3508

*Title: Integrator/Deployer*

*Location: Mclean, VA*

*Interview: Telephonic or Skype*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:-*

*Create Scripts to automate infrastructure/environment tasks (automate MS
Builds etc) Work with Integration team to identify areas of automation.
Drive operation build and deployment efficiencies Support and administer
Microsoft servers (IIS) Support and administer Windows Servers (Weblogic)
Writing PowerShell scripts to automate Windows server builds Design and
develop infrastructure/environments to prevent software build problems.
Assist in measuring and improving our build system performance. Contribute
to the development of distributed build infrastructure. Document work to
help train and educate developers about the build system. Expertise in
Maven Scripting and Jenkins and MS Build Experience in Code delivery and
Merge Process Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to
coordinate with the support group like TS, STT etc Knowledge on unix
commands and exposure to shell scripting Coordinate with Technology
Services to build the environments and for deployment activities Work with
STT team to create artifacts as needed to comply with the enterprise
standards and guidelines ·          AUTOMATION experience – MUST have 4to 6
years of experience working with build packaging tools like MSI, WIX, MS
Build - (MICROSOFT technologies ) ·          Coding experience in C#, .NET
and/or C++. ·          Strong written and verbal communication skills, and
ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
·          Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio ·          Experience
with programming and debugging scripting languages like Perl or Python
·          Experience with software configuration management tools such as
Clear Case, Team Concert, Team Forge ·          Experience using IIS web
services ·          Enjoys writing utilities and automating processes to
streamline development*

*With Best Regards,*

Prince| SYSMIND, LLC

[image: