Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role:  **Unix Admin*

*Location:  **Salt Lake City, **Utah*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs       *

*Need GC’s/USC’s/GC-EAD’s only  *

JD:

*Skill:*

Administration of Unix/Linux

Must have good understanding of high availability configuration for unix
platforms

Ubuntu Linux, monitoring, troubleshooting

Knowledge of transport layers, webservices

Apache, Tomcat

Packet captures

Proficient Linux administration skills.

Experience with high availability internet based systems.

Experience with database configurations and administration including SQL.

Experience with network architectures including web servers, web caches,
databases, storage area networks, clustered storage systems, routing, etc..

Experience with administrative use of scripting such as BASH, Python and
SQL scripting languages.

Experience with monitoring systems.

Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.

Demonstrated experience producing technical documentation.  Please bring
examples.

Self-motivated with good decision-making abilities.

Strong logical and problem-solving skills

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies