Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title         : JD Edwards Functional Tester*

*Location         : Huntsville, AL*

*Duration         : 06+ Months*

- JDE testing Consultant with more than 5 years of experience in functional
testing of Warehouse, Manufacturing and Sales.

- Should be experienced with the interfacing JD Edwards with other 3rd
party applications.

- Should be able to understand the JDE functional and technical designs and
convert them into test scenarios.

- Understand E1 table structures to create functional designs for reports,
conversions and integration technical work

- Should be able to Configure E1 software to match business requirements
and do minor bug fixing.

- Should provide product-focused leadership for the functional areas
assigned.

- Work closely with management to understand and prioritize business goals
and information needs, then translate those needs to functional systems
requirement documents and design specifications.

- Working knowledge on JDE integration/ System testing.

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>