Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:              **PL/SQL Programmer SOM(USC or GC or H4EAD only)*

*Location:              **Lansing MI*

*Duration:              6+ Months*

*Job Description:-*

Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and
procedures to create or modify computer programs.

This request is for 1 PL/SQL Developer to work on the Inventory Rewrite
Project.
This position will complete development and implementation of the
replacement MDOS Inventory system.  The inventory system is used by MDOS to
track Saleable (plates, tabs, etc.) and Non-Saleable (brochures) items used
in Secretary of State Branch offices.  The current system is written in Oracle
financials.  The new system is written in Apex.  This position will run a
defined conversion script from Financials database to a new oracle database
and troubleshoot any conversion issues.  After conversion the position will
correct any defects found in the Apex application.  The application has
already been written.

Per the manager: Aside from the required skills, the desired skills APEX
and PL-SQL are most critical.
As time permits this position will also work on the development of other
MDOS systems.  These other systems are primarily written in .net with SQL.

*Skill   Required / Desired:
                                                Amount of Experience*
Strong PL-SQL development experience     Required            5 Years
Apex development/support                         Required            2 Years
T-SQL experience                                      Highly desired
 3 Years
Experience with Oracle Financials               Highly desired    2 Years
Experience working with APEX                   Required            2 Years

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>