*Hi All,*

*please check and let me know*

*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*

*TITLE: Senior DevOps*

*DURATION: This is currently slated for 6 months with opportunity to extend
from there*

*LOCATION: Preferred locations in order of preference:*

   - Dallas/Fort Worth TX
   - Southern California (LA/Irvine Area)
   - Denver CO

*INTERVIEW MODE:*

   1. Phone
   2. In-person

*JOB DESCRIPTION:* This is currently slated for 6 months with opportunity
to extend from there.  There is a Sr. position.  Target bill rate for the
Sr. is $125-140/hr. If we come across an amazing rock star that’s an
immediate shoe in, is going to make us all look good and earn us more
business and he’s outside the brackets (on the senior positions only)
please send as well.  Need is immediate and will interview tomorrow if we
find him people today.

   - Start Date: ASAP
   - Employment Eligibility:  Contract to Hire eligible preferred but not
   required; H1's are not preferred for any roles but if we are using H1s
   we need to call that out ahead of time as not eligible for contract to hire.
   - Duration:  Six (6) months with high propensity to extend
   - Preferred Locations (In Order of Preference):
      - Dallas/Fort Worth
      - Southern California (LA/Irvine Area)
      - Denver

   - DevOps Engineering Resources
      - One (1) Senior Engineer
         - Required expertise in implementing DevOps Tool Chain,
         specifically Chef, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Eclipse,
GitHub, SonarQ, CA
         Release Automation, Xebia – Xl Release, Confluence

--

Thanks

Nikhil Prasad

nik...@apetan.com