Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a  *Java Developer
*Experience
I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

*Role: JAVA Developer *

*Location: Atlanta, GA (preferred) or Toronto, Canada*

*Interview :Phone+ F2F Interview*

*Must have strong communication skills*

*Required Qualifications/Skills*

•        5 or more years of experience as a full stack developer.

•        Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a
Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.

•        Experience working in an Agile or Lean Software Development such
as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming
methodologies.

•        Knowledge of any Java MVC framework such as Spring is beneficial.

•        Experience with AngularJS, Nodes, Mongo/PostgreSQL, Express’s etc
is desired.

•        Experience working in an enterprise-scale SaaS product environment
that is deployed using cloud technologies like OpenStack and Cloud Foundry.

•        Deep understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts
(REST, Microservices, etc.)

•        Experience writing web services, business objects, and other
middle-tier frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Python and Chef etc.

•        Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency
programming, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven
Development, Acceptance Testing, relational and non-relational database
technologies.

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net

Web: www.sonomaconsulting.net

408 Abrahamson CourtNaperville, IL  60540USA
<http://www.google.com/maps/place/New+Generation+Power/@41.8852831,-87.6210361,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x405d745bd8d4fe27:0xa1157f4f0826bec2>

Looking forward to hear from you and work with you soon !