Hope you are doing great.
My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip Inc, an IT consulting/ Staffing Organization.
We are looking for Configuration Lead
Please submit match resume .
Location: Eagan, MN
Our Lead Software Configuration Management Engineers are responsible for
maximizing application quality and stability through the implementation of
change control processes, tools, and environments. Individuals in this role
will also lead and manage the execution of software configuration
managements, builds and deploys and change management for central systems
for West Technology software applications and systems.
Key Responsibilities & Technologies
• Leads the project team in defining and implementing activities related to
the configuration management of software development.
• Direct s the development of scripts, applets, and automation tools used
to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
including client and server install scripts and release automation scripts.
• Oversees the maintenance of a repository of configuration items for
projects and the management of key information such as build and release
procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
• Plays roles of scrum master for the agile based team
• Interacts with the development team leads that they support
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
• Jenkins, various build tools
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Capable of motivating and energizing others, as well as gaining their
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Suman G Bakshi (Sam)
SourceChip,Inc | RMG Team Sr IT Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.