*Senior Network Engineer*
*Position: Senior Network Engineer*
*Location: Menlo Park, CA*
*Intake Notes: (not much- but direct access to HM and work off SOW)*
*· Consultative personality*
*· Hands on experience with Cisco ASI Fabric – imperative *
*· Private to Public Cloud –AWS*
*About the Role:*
Senior Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining the Operations and
Availability of our network, including customer-facing and cloud
environments. They will provide expert technical assistance with
Infrastructure support and networking requests. This role will be
responsible for operational infrastructure in support of our customer needs.
As a member of the GNS Network Operations team, a Senior Network Engineer
will provide support to our Business Units, Applications and Team members
who have critical response time requirements for their business technology
systems. You will be required to work independently and as part of a team.
You will support Priority Incidents, which require the ability to urgently
analyze technical issues, restore services, troubleshoot, address Level 3
escalations and work as directed by Incident Managers. You will be asked to
work with project managers on business and team related projects. Job
responsibilities include Hygiene/Lifecycle management, Incident response,
Change Management and Overall Operational Governance of Network services
Finally, this role will successfully demonstrate the skills required to
deliver and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Incident Management - Detect, diagnose, troubleshoot and restore
- Manage assigned tasks and quickly respond to and process Service Now
- Document network procedures and system configurations
- Install, maintain, and configure routers/switches, firewall,
- Monitor/Resolve LAN/WAN performance, health and security issues
- Participate & Contribute in Network Operations planning & Onboarding
- Maintain current inventory of all Network assets and warranty data
- Perform HA & disaster recovery of network systems
- *5+ years in Networking engineer role demonstrating hands on
experience with network and network related hardware and software*
- *Expertise with routing and switching protocols*
- *Spine & Leaf Architecture.*
- *Cisco ASA Firewalls*
- *Load balancing (F5)*
- *Private to Public Cloud – (AWS)*
- *Working knowledge of L2 – L7 protocols *
- *Knowledge of setting up network monitoring and packet capture tools *
- Hands on experience with Cisco ACI Fabric
- Software Defined Networking
- Certifications include: Juniper certifications, F5 certifications,
CCSA, CCIE, CCIP and other Cisco specialized certification
- Experience with Linux overall, and specifically Ubuntu Linux, shell
scripting, python, or other UNIX/Linux scripting languages.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ali QuasimTechnical RecruiterApetan Consulting LLC**Phone: 201-620-9700* **
142 | Mail: **a...@apetan.com <a...@apetan.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.