Urgent QA Engineer position with our Preferred Vendor in Eden Prairie, MN.
*Mandatory: Strong Selenium and ATDD experience *
This is a Contract to Hire opportunity, so we can only send candidates who
are eligible for hire (US Citizen/GC/GC EAD). Please do not send H1B or EAD
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Max Pay Rate: $50 CTC/ $44/hr. W2 Max
Mode of Interview: Phone/Skype to Hire
To get a client sub:
ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
Unix Commands (for server side testing)
Gherkin - Gherkin is the language that Cucumber understands.
*Overall Responsibilities *
· Design, development and implement automated tests
· Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium,
and Java/Cucumber or .net /Specflow
· Be able to manage test data and utilize test data management tech
· Deliver solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within
development and operational guardrails
· Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
· Debug software and perform reviews of automation and application code
· Engineer solutions that collect and report test results through various
metrics reporting tools
· Develop in-depth system and product knowledge
· Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify
areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data
collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object
repository methods, etc.)
· Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved
· Share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff,
business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise
language that is appropriate to the target audience
· Participate in communities of practice to share knowledge, learn, and
· Research and implement tools that support delivery
Thanks & Regards,
Suman G Bakshi (Sam) |SourceChip,Inc | RMG Team Sr IT Recruiter
Email- s...@sourcechip.net |Phone-732-917-4895
www.sourcechip.net | https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.