Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a *Java Developer in
Framingham, MA*

I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

*Role: **Java Developer*

*Duration: **12+Months Contract*

*Location: **Framingham, MA*

*interview**:** Phone screen followed by on-site/possibly Skype USC GC
only *

*Overview and Responsibilities:*

We are accelerating our mid-market growth strategy with a strong shift
toward customer acquisition through our Membership programs, which provide
customized discounts and differentiated levels of service. We’re seeing
increased spend and loyalty from tens of thousands of businesses who have
signed up for our membership program so far.

·         These programs are growing fast and we’re exploring ways to reach
more customers, add more services, and tailor program features. We are
looking for a lead engineer who will provide the technical leadership and
ownership to build the necessary tools and technologies to get there.

·         You will provide technical leadership across multiple teams,
reporting into an engineering director. You’ll have involvement in all
aspects, including planning, development strategies. You obsess over
customer happiness. You will have a hand in building up the team around
you.

·         You are an architect who is a “hands-on” programmer. You are an
expert in your field(s) of knowledge. You create exemplary architectures
that are straight-forward, easily understood, extensible, and stable. You
simplify and streamline processes, systems, and technologies. You balance
architecture aesthetics against the practical need to execute. Your
solutions are operationally supportable, metrics-heavy, and support ready
diagnosis. You’re a natural diagnostician and bug fixer.

·         Your ideas are well-formed and easily digestible, even when
speaking on complex topics to those who are less familiar.

·         You’ll consume new technologies rapidly and expertly turn them to
the team's advantage. Your code is exceptional, with high unit test
coverage, error handling, and documentation. You’re services rarely fail;
when they do, they fail in graceful ways that minimizes or avoids negative
impact to our customers.

·         You seek out and collaborate with other lead engineers in the
organization. You exchange ideas, looking to solve problems, willing to
solicit assistance wherever and whomever can help and you do likewise with
others. In addition to personal proficiency, you amplify your impact
through influence of other engineers and leaders. Your reach is global.
Managers and lead engineers seek out your opinions. You’ll participate in
internal conferences and lead technical talks and brownbags. You are
flexible and willing to adapt to new ideas and processes. You’ll advise
directors and VPs.

·         You work well with ambiguity and operate with autonomy. You can
be immediately effective working with unfamiliar technologies.

*Requirements:*

• 10 years of software engineering experience.
• Mastery of at least one of Java, C++, or C#.
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent.
• Expert in object-oriented programming/design.
• Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and problem solving.
• Clear communicator in writing and speaking.

*Preferred skills:*

• Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent Building complex highly
scalable system architectures using microservice architecture, REST, and
SOA.
• Experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Familiarity with both SQL and NoSQL technologies.
• Heavily involved in a “greenfield” project.
• Experience with cloud-based development (private or public).
• Deep agile software development experience.
• Fearless in refactoring code.

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net

Web: www.sonomaconsulting.net

408 Abrahamson CourtNaperville, IL  60540USA
<http://www.google.com/maps/place/New+Generation+Power/@41.8852831,-87.6210361,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x405d745bd8d4fe27:0xa1157f4f0826bec2>

Looking forward to hear from you and work with you soon !