*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*Location: Rockville, MD *
*Mode: Phone and Then F2F required*
· First and foremost – must be someone who is passionate about dev.
· Loves programming and the art of software design. Wants to make a
difference on a team and it shows!
· Should have accomplishments they are proud of and can explain how
· Prefer some outside-of-work experience - i.e. Open Source.
· Must be very solid technically and willing communicator – not
just someone who wants to sit in the corner by themselves!
· They should demonstrate a natural curiosity - can they explain
how the systems the contributed to work.
· Experience with test driven development
· As willing to write test code as functional code
· Technical skills
· Java Dev Requirements: Java, Spring stack (hibernate, security,
etc), Unit testing technologies, Agile – and can show this in a
· UI Dev Requirements: Angular, working with REST apis, experience
with Ux, ideally some Java
· Nice to have skills – BPM/Activiti, Lucene, AWS Cloud - or
something else along these lines.
· Bottom line - If it's on their resume, they should be able to
talk about it.
· Experience – min 4+ years, does not have to be most senior.
· Should include some commercial (not just gov't/dod contracting –
and am not interested in candidates with lots of short contracts).
· If they have 3 jobs of 6months or less, then reject.
· Strong schooling is helpful, but not required.
The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement
web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
· Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and
· Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
· Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement
and support a multi-tier origination Java solution
· Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for
· Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
· Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science,
computer engineering or related field required
· 2-4 years’ experience required
· Java/J2EE development experience
· Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful
deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
· Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
· Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along
with experience with application servers and database servers
Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.