Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a  *Sr. Java
Developer*  Experience
I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

*Role: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: NY NYC*

*Duration: **6 Months  *

·         Experienced developer (8+ years minimum) in software development

·         Primary skill sets – Java, Oracle, Linux

·         Knowledge and understanding of current best practices in Core
Java and J2EE development

·         Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal
communication skills.

·         Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle

·         Very thorough understanding of the Java technology fundamentals
and design patterns us

*For applying please provide the following details *

·         Full Legal Name:-

·         Copy Of your Updated Resume:-

·         Your US working authorization status.

·         Name Of Your Previous Manager and Group Name(If you Ever Worked
at Credit Suisse):-

·         Have You Ever been interviewed At Credit Suisse(If Yes, When);-

·         Your D.O.B.(month and Date only)

·         Are you a current Government Official, or were you a Government
Official within the last two years, who interacts or may interact with
Credit Suisse in a business or regulatory context? 8. Are you related to,
or a close associate of, a Government Official who interacts or may
interact with Credit Suisse in a business or regulatory context

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net

Web: www.sonomaconsulting.net

408 Abrahamson CourtNaperville, IL  60540USA
<http://www.google.com/maps/place/New+Generation+Power/@41.8852831,-87.6210361,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x405d745bd8d4fe27:0xa1157f4f0826bec2>

Looking forward to hear from you and work with you soon !