Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Job Title          :           Datastage Developer*

*Work Location           :           Culver City*

Relevant Experience (Yrs)      :           •          Hands on working
experience of at least 7-8 years working with IBM Datastage 9.1 and Quality
Stage.

Necessary Skills           :           •          Hands on experience on
developing ETL jobs using Datastage 9.1.

•          Experience in creating Technical Design & Implementing ELT/ETL
solution for multi-terabyte Data Warehouse and understand its impacts.

•          Clear understanding on Data warehousing concepts including
snowflake, Star schema implementations.

•          Strong working knowledge of Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server and/or
other large RDBMS.

•          Good understanding of design considerations for high volume
transaction systems.

•          Good communication skills (Verbal + Written) and convincing
skills to various stakeholders.

Desired Skills               •          Knowledge of Unix shell scripting

•          Experience in Data Modeling, Database Performance Tuning

Roles & Responsibilities          :           •          Implementation /
development of technical solution

•          Requirement understanding, prepare estimation and design

•          Debug / troubleshoot development issues / performance issue

•          Prepare test cases & test solution out of given functional specs
& test scenarios

•          Design and develop ETL frameworks and highly re-usable
components within the constraints of the infrastructure architecture

•          Present solutions to various stakeholders

Generic Managerial Skills      :           •          Good Customer
communication

•          Report progress/challenges to Service Delivery Manager

Education        :           Graduate

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 279
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified