Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a *iOS Developers*

I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

*Role: **iOS Developers*

*Duration: **Chicago- IL*

*Location: **Marlborough- MA*

*iOS Development, XCode 7/8, Phonegap/Titanium/Xamarin, Swift, CoreData,
Push Notifications, In-App Purchase/Game Center*

Green Card Holder/US Citizen/GCEAD/H4EAD preferred. Possible Contract to
Hire. Will accept genuine H1b and provide a copy of work authoriztion (No
Fake H1b copies, OPT) Opportunity to work on one of the largest fast food
chain's mobile applications. Length: 6 month contract with potential for
conversion.

·         Experience: 8+ years preferred Must Have: iOS Development, XCode
7/8, Phonegap/Titanium/Xamarin (any 1), Swift, CoreData, Push
Notifications, In-App Purchase/Game Center Requirements:

·         5+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture,
systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and
architecture

·         Heroic get-it-done attitude • A strong understanding of complex
computer science and software engineering principles

·         Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients

·         Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop;
in addition to the use of nine patch images

·         Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via
enterprise channels or public app stores

·         Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON,
XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)

·         Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer
applications

·         Frequent travel may be required Well versed in developing
applications for either mobile devices or Digital Out of Home Installations
through your domain expertise in one or more of the following focus areas:

·         iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode7/8 and
Instruments, Swift, CoreData, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game
Center •

·         Other Development – Excellent working knowledge with one of
PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin Deep level of expertise in two or more of the
following is preferred:

·         Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g.,
Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus •

·         Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., CQ5,
Interwoven, CloudMine, Parse) a plus • Experience integrating with Digital
Signage Distribution Networks (e.g., Stratacache, Netkey, Scala, Reflect)
is a plus • Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET,
Python, Node.js) a plus

·         Experience integrating with eCommerce frameworks (e.g., IBM WCS,
Demandware, ATG) a plus

·         Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code
animation techniques a plus

·         Experience with ORM based data storage, SQL Experience a plus as
well as non-relational persistence data storage

·         Experience developing interactive user interfaces utilizing HTML5
and javascript a plus • Experience with client application persistence of
data using recommended platform specific technologies

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net

Web: www.sonomaconsulting.net

408 Abrahamson CourtNaperville, IL  60540USA
<http://www.google.com/maps/place/New+Generation+Power/@41.8852831,-87.6210361,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x405d745bd8d4fe27:0xa1157f4f0826bec2>

Looking forward to hear from you and work with you soon !