*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> .

*Title : IBM IT Administrator DB2*

*Location : Portland OR *

*Duration:  One Year Contract*

*Need local GC or CITIZEN consultant*

*Job Description : *

·         IBM I series with Power 8 equipment. 10 plus years’ experience

·         Utility company in Oregon has current IBM Admin with 23 years
experience that is retiring. Need someone to come in immediately to start
the knowledge transfer. Handle all day to day maintenance, activity,
upgrades to the Iseries systems. All current applications are based in
current system.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*