Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to

bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com

*Position :- Full Stack Engineer*

*Location :- San Bruno/Sunnyvale,CA*

*Duration :- 6+month*

*Required :-* - BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
MS/PhD is highly desirable.

- Qualified Full Stack Engineer with strong emphasis on Front End
Experience with proven experience with Angular.js, Backbone.js, Node.js and
Javascript.

- 5-7 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3, AJAX,
Responsive Design, and general Web 2.0 techniques in the context of
interactive Web Applications

- 5-7 years with Java, J2EE Technologies, Spring Framework, Hibernate,
iBatis, POJO, with BE experience around Java and J2EE technologies.

- 5-7 years with XML and XSLT technology

- 5-7 years building fast and efficient web applications

- 5+ years experience in a Sr./Lead capacity

*Additional Job Details*

Report to location is San Bruno or Sunnyvale

*Description*

   - Client is looking for great engineers to join a team of highly
   motivated and smart people who are working on innovating to make the
   search/shopping experience on Wal-Mart’s online, mobile and physical stores
   more visual and intuitive.
   - We are building out a great online product powered by unique big data
   mining technologies, which enable discovery using algorithms that rank
   results via social signals from around the web.
   - We are seeking a talented Senior Engineer with strong Front end
   experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web
   applications, and solid leadership abilities.
   - You will be responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that
   balance challenging customer needs with application

·         Regards…

·         Bramha

·         Sr.Technical Recruiter

·         bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com         +16786488258