*NOTE::only for H1b & usc only*

*Hi*

*We have an urgent requirement from our client. Please share resume with us
ASAP. You can even call upon **609-897-9670 Ext 5123** or share resume
at **maya...@sysmind.com
<maya...@sysmind.com>*

*Role:** C++ OR POWERSHELL(GAME DEVELOPER) DEVELOPER*

*Location: **Redmond,WA*

*Need Visa Copy + Passport No (If H1B)*

*• Top 3 must-have hard skills*
1 3+ yrs of professional experience – writing code, working in build
systems as a software engineer, ideally in game development, but at the
systems level (not the front-end UI/UX), wants somebody who has been in the
deep, building out systems
Programming in scripts or C, C++ or python or PowerShell (PowerShell
preferred)
 2 Real results; quantifiable results on the resume, able to demonstrate
where they have made an impact on whatever work they were given.
Understands how to make a difference or where they made a difference (must
be on resume)
3 TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSTF (Visual Studio Team Foundation,
Perforce, Subversion, GIT or other build/development technologies (visual
studio for example) JAM or Jenkins or CruiseControl

Wanted! Build Engineer.

Must have a strong background in release/sustainment engineering. We’re
looking for someone who can build and maintain processes and infrastructure
to support the development, release, and deployment of our diverse
portfolio. The ideal candidate has a passion in this space, understands
first party development, enjoys collaborating with internal and external
partners, and has a record of accomplishment for delivering high quality
results
• 3+ years of professional experience in game development (see details
below)
• Degree is nice to have but not required, experience over education.
• No major disqualifiers
• Best would have all required skills and Average would have a couple.
• Performance indicators: How well they can get the job done and work
within the team.  There will be well-defined tasks and if they perform the
task with a high degree and on-time.
• Build and azure experience would be great and, think like a software
engineer and has been in development;
• Someone that is energetic and fresh and has written a lot of professional
software; sponsor wants demonstrable professional experience

*Mayank Gupta* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image: Description: Description:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5123