Hello,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Sales Force project manager

*Location*: Piscataway, NJ

*JD:*

·         7+ years’ experience in IT project management with 3-5+ years
successful experience with Salesforce.com implementation projects

·         Solid and detailed understanding of Salesforce functionality,
technology and integrations

·         Experienced in HR processes and Portal and Case Management.

·         Strong oral and written communication skills

·         Manage a large Salesforce implementation/upgrade project or
several smaller Salesforce projects simultaneously

·         Work closely with Salesforce architects, technical teams,
functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with
high quality deliverables.

·         Communicate effectively with clients regarding the Salesforce
project, technology and functionality.

·         Use Salesforce experience to develop accurate work estimates,
project budgets and timelines.

·         Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved.

·         Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required,
including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and
change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.

·         Responsible for Statement of Work preparation, purchase orders,
price quotes and other contractual materials as part of scheduling and
deploying resources.

·         Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and
motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team
resources have the best conditions to perform successfully.

·         Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored
and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and
success.

·         Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com