Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: SAP MM Consultant

*Location*: Houston, TX

*JD*:
SAP MM Configuration, including account determination, movement types,
release strategies and pricing condition technique. Functional
Implementation and Support of SAP MM/IM and experience with intercompany
processes. Experienced developing functional solutions and design
documentation. Functional / implementation experience with SAP SRM Supplier
Self Service or SAP eSourcing / CLM. PREFERRED skills: Functional
experience with SAP (eSourcing) Contract Lifecycle Management, eSourcing
Events, (SRM) Supplier Self-Service applications. SAP debug skills
preferred. Experience working SAP integration, such as PI and IDOCs. The
resource considered for this position will be supporting SAP (eSourcing)
Contract Lifecycle Management, eSourcing Events, and SAP (SRM) Supplier
Self-Service applications and will have implementation experience in
configuring these applications and experience in producing functional
design documents for enhancements. Highly visible position so must have
excellent communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121