*.NET developer  | St. Louis, Missouri*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Rate: $40/-hr c2c*

*Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Visa : No H1B’s*

with at least 5 years of experience.

   - Candidates with prior banking experience are preferred.

Please send me your top two candidates, and let me know if you have any
questions.

*Qualifications*

   - 5+ years of experience with Microsoft C#, .NET, and ASP.NET.
   - 4+ years of experience developing complex, large-scale, Web
   applications with over 100 users.
   - 4+ years of experience with relational database, specifically Oracle
   SQL.
   - 2+ years of experience developing and consuming web services.
   - 2+ years of experience as technical leader.
   - 2+ years of experience profiling and optimizing code.
   - Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
   - Excellent written and verbal skills.
   - Brokerage or financial industry experience.
   - Understanding of basic design patterns.
   - Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
   - Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
   - Experience with Java and JavaScript.

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *