*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Windows Administrator or Cold Fusion Developer*

*Location: **Boston**, MA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Need Local Candidate Only because Interview Mode Face 2 Face.*

We are looking for a senior-level, full time Windows Systems Administrator
to help administer our system for both customer-facing and internal tools,
while we launch our new software project.

A successful candidate should have at least 5 years experience and
independent responsibility for administering Windows Server Systems, as
well as skills in SQL database administration, Salesforce API integration,
general website and CMS. Coldfusion CFWheels and MVC experience required.

Currently migrating our current customer web portal and CRM to Salesforce
Enterprise edition.

*Requirements*

Coldfusion Server Administration

Windows 2008R2 and 2012 Systems Administration

Windows IIS Administration

Cloud VPS Administration

Amazon AWS (S3) Experience

Salesforce CRM Administration

JIRA/GitHub Administration

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com