Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*I have a Sr. Workday Consultant role in Boston, MA.   Manager will
consider Skype, but prefers Face to Face.*

.

This is a Functional Role – They want this person to be at least 60/40 on
the Functional side.

This is a Senior role

Boston, MA

Qualifications:

·         At least 2-years of experience working with Workday.

·         Experience configuring & supporting Workday business process in
any key functional area, with preferred competencies in Workday HCM, Talent
and Merit.

·         Experience with Workday EIB integrations is required.

·         Preferred experience in Workday Reporting, Dashboards, and
Metrics.

·         Experience in modifying processes and developing test scenarios
for those processes.

·         Detail oriented and a team player.

·         Demonstrates interest in HR subject matter.

·         Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving mindset

·         Ability to exercise sound judgment, make decisions, and render
advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing
priorities

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*