*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*Position: MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperLocation: Parsippany, NJ Length: 6+
Months. MUST BE GC or Citizen (GC EAD with I-140 approved and I-485 in
pending OK) Interview: Phone screen then Onsite. No SKYPE MUST HAVE: MS
MS Dynamics CRM Developer is a skilled professional, possessing a strong
development and technical analysis background in enterprise-level
applications. He/ She will possess a strong expertise in Application
Development/Integration tools. Write, code, test, and analyze software
programs and applications by applying standard programming procedures and
- Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications,
including research, design, documentation, and modification of software
applications throughout the production life cycle.
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion,
and provide status reports where required.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the
program to ensure that the desired results are produced as per the
technical and functional requirements.
- Conduct extensive unit testing of programs and software applications
to ensure they will produce the desired information as per the technical
and functional requirements.
- Conform to established GAF coding standards and follow standard GAF
deployment and SDLC processes.
- Document programs and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the
code so others can understand the program.
- Proven ability to develop applications in multiple programming
environments is required.
- Familiarity with security requirements, web services, service-oriented
architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit
- Good knowledge of application development, testing and programming
- Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience, particularly in 2015 and 2016
versions, that has included the following: Design, development,
implementation and management of MS Dynamics
- Extensive experience in software analysis, design, development &
- Developing Microsoft CRM strategies, best practices and approaches
- Creating and implementing custom workflows, entities, objects,
attributes, etc., within Microsoft CRM
- Extensive Database experience including Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge and execution of IT Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Good knowledge of and execution of SDLC
- Good knowledge of Information Security Awareness
- Developing knowledge of General Project Management Methodology & Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry programming experience
- 3+ yrs exp. in programming in Dynamics CRM is required, and experience
with object-oriented development environments is preferred.
- 2+ yrs exp. with data analysis, design and implementation, including
working with end users to effectively assess business requirements and
define programming needs to support redesigned processes.
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.