Hi ,

Please reply to

*anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position -- HP PMP Architect OR Developer *

*Location: Remote*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Must Have --*

   - HP PPM
   - Oracle EBS migrations using HP PPM
   - Knowledge Transfer

Resource that is knowledgeable in the HP PPM (Kintana) tool. We are in need
of some staff augmentation and knowledge transfer skills for about 6
months.  We are having trouble finding someone with experience in both the
tool and with Oracle EBS migrations using HP PPM.

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-792-4353* *E* : *anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*