Please let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: Sales Force Administrator*
*Location: San, Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 months- can extended longer*
The successful applicant will provide full user support and system
administration for Salesforce.com and its integrations with other key
systems. In addition, the successful candidate will be involved in a wide
range of activities including design of new processes and enhancements,
delivery of end user training and participating in internal and external
user group meetings.
*As a Salesforce.com Administrator, you will:*
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce
applications including user setup, profiles and roles, customization of
objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
• Supporting development and management of automated
business processes, reporting, data, integrity and training of
Salesforce.com users within the sales team
• Provide first line support to users for Tier 1-3
Salesforce.com system, managing incidents, service requests and changes in
accordance within agreed SLAs.
• Undertake front end configuration including
customization of objects, fields, record types, pick list values, page
layouts and validation settings.
• Develop and maintain system reports and dashboards.
• Work with the business to define, develop and deliver
system requirements for functional enhancements, change requests or project
• Lead the testing process for system upgrades and
• Provide regular and ad hoc user training, and maintain
basic training manuals.
• Required Skills:
• 5+ years of experience as SFDC Admin
• Experience working across various SFDC implementations
• Demonstrated experience with integration of SFDC with
• Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages,
Visualforce Components & Controllers, Force.com Platform preferred
• Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.