Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

1.  Local, greater Phoenix area candidates only
2.  Must be Senior level (please do not send mid level)

*I have phone interview times for tomorrow, Friday morning, if you get me
someone quickly.  In person interviews Tuesday.  Start right away.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Our exclusive healthcare consulting client in Phoenix, who is nationally
recognized as an industry leader in the areas of data analysis, measure
development, and patient satisfaction surveys, is seeking a full stack .Net
Developer for a 6+ month contract engagement.  The client is building
several web-based applications, using .Net, C# & MVC 4.5.  They are a
code-first development environment.  This is an exciting opportunity for a
.Net Developer to leverage their C# and MVC development experience,
building a new, custom web applications in the healthcare space.  The .Net
Developer will work closely with the application development team (other
.Net Developers), as well as the solutions architect and lead
architect/developer.

This is not a remote position, all work must be done on site, M-F.
Guaranteed 40 hours a week. Local, greater Phoenix area candidates only.

*Requirements:*

- 5+ years full-stack, ASP.Net / C# web application development
- 3+ years using MVC

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*