Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Network Engineer

*Project Location*

Madison WI

*Duration*

4 months /Contract To Hire

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+ Skype*

Network Engineer-
Must have experience with Call Manager-developing, maintaining,
implementing and supporting.
Nice to have Cisco BE6000 Certification-should have experience working with
BE6000.
Experience with Cisco Call Manager, Wireless, ASA, Route/Switch and
Microsoft Networking and Server preferred.

Consulting and Deploying/Configuring Cisco Network Solutions and Microsoft
Network/Server Solutions for Clients in the Madison WI area.