Hope you are doing good,

This is Arjun (Senior Executive Recruiter) from Halo Group, We are looking
for  *U/X Designer-  24 Months (Contract)- Roseland NJ*, Please go through
the below Job and let me know if you have any consultant

Job Title: U/X Designer

Location: Roseland NJ

Interview: Phone interview followed by Face to Face

Duration: 24  months

   - *A lot…should be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio and
   understanding of front end design and development*
   - Is HTML and/or CSS experience needed or required? >*in 2017 I would
   expect the designer to be proficient with HTML/CSS as well*
   - Is Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc) being used?
   *Yes*
   - Any other creative tools needed? *SKETCH*
   - Can this role be remote, either immediately or after getting ramped up
   with the team? *NO.the position will sit in Roseland NJ*
   - Is the interview process (1) telephone (2) in-person? 1) *Blue Jeans
   2) in-person*

[image: Halo Group] <http://www.halogroup.us>

*ARJUN D*

Senior Executive Recruiter