Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (*Mount Laurel, NJ*) is currently
seeking a *(.Net Developer*) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role : .Net DeveloperLocation: Mount Laurel, NJDuration: 3-4 months *

*Local to NJ only.  No out of state will be considered.Interview: Phone and
possible face to face. *

*Communication skills must be a 10!*

Experience : .Net development, SQL 2008, 2012, SSRS, SSIS, SQL tools,
Visual Studio
Nice to haves: Auto background is a big plus, but not required
Client is only looking for candidates with 8+ years of experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*