Hi,

*Sekhar *here from *SPAR INFOSYS*, one of our client has an opening for *Power
BI Consultant.*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Role                       : Power BI Consultant*

*Location               : San Jose, CA*

*Start Date            : ASAP*

*Duration              : Long term (12  Months)*

*Interview            : Telephonic/
Skype
*

*Skill sets:*

·         Experience creating Graphs and visuals in Power BI

·         Strong HTML5, experience creating images, UI designs for a portal
build. So Art/digital experience is positive.

·         Experience 5+. As long the resource has the necessary skill and
visualization the rest does not matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : sek...@sparinfosys.com