Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Sr. SSIS/.NET Engineer*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: 12+ months*

$40/hr (all inclusive)- flexible for expert

They are preferably looking for on-site, but as far as I know they would be
open to skype if the candidate would definitely relocate.

New requirement! Must be GC or US Citizen.

My client is in need of a Sr. SSIS/.NET Engineer with proven experience
developing and supporting SSIS, C#, ASP.NET, MVC and TFS.  Must have strong
troubleshooting experience around SSIS and .NET.  This position is heavy
troubleshooting and new development. This role will be 60% focused on SSIS
and 40% on .NET.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103