*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

*vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: **ETL Informatica Developer with Healthcare Exp.*

*Location: Watertown MA*

*Duration: C2H*

*Need Only USC/GC/GC EAD/TN/H4/E3 Candidate*

I need great communication skills and a strong technical resource.  This is
a Temp-Perm so I need someone who has an EAD, Green Card or is a US
Citizen.This person must have ties to the Boston area and must be able to
come for an in person interview in Watertown MA.  The client is a Health
care company in Watertown MA.  There will be a phone interview first
followed by an in person interview.  Please send who you have.

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com