Hi,

Greetings from Innova Solutions!

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *Srinivasa.narayanappa(at)innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com>* only

*Role:  **DevOps* *Developer*

*Location:  Tempe, AZ*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 8+ yrs      *

*Need H1B COPY AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

JD:

*Job Descriptions:*

Basic Qualifications

5 - 7 years of technical experience

Able to perform software build and release duties on numerous enterprise
projects

Hands on experience on various tools including Git/stash, Perforce,
Jenkins, Nexus, Nolio,  Jira, Confluence, Ansible, shell scripting, Maven
and Ant .

Experiences in configuration and administration of suite of Tools in
support of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
supporting Dev, Integration, QA, UAT, Performance, and Production
environments.

In-depth understanding and expertise in J2EE & Enterprise Technologies:
JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB,
JNDI, JMX, JTA.

Experience with and understanding of web services, Tomcat, Apache  and XML
Technologies.

Familiarity with .Net platforms

*Please send me updated resume
to Srinivasa.narayanappa(at)innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com>* * only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

Innova Solutions