Hi,

The below mentioned have 4 spots and I need your support

Looking for Sr. Tableau Developers *(certified)*  with Oracle back-end,
Human Resources background strongly preferred.

MUST have strong comm skills

*Location          : SF Bay area, CA - Client prefers local candidates *

*Duration         : 6 months with very likely extension *

*Interviews are done by Skype. No F2F interviews required*

*Market rates*

*H1B ok*

*Please include all of this information when you first submit the resume.
 I will NOT review any resumes that don’t have this information included
with the original submittal.  It wastes too much time going back and forth
trying to get this information and it slows down the process and I will end
up passing on your candidates.  *

*1)     Candidate’s full legal name:*

*2)     Candidate’s email address:*

*3)     Candidate’s telephone number:*

*4)     Candidate’s Skye ID:*

*5)     Candidate’s current location:*

*6)     Candidate’s visa status:*

*7)     Candidate’s ability to start:*

*8)     Desired hourly rate:*

*9)     Please make sure all details relating to education are on the
resume*

Thanks & Regards,

Suman G Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip,Inc | Email- s...@sourcechip.net  |Phone-732-917-4895