Hi,

*Sekhar *here from *SPAR INFOSYS*, one of our client has an opening for *SAP
HANA DBA Consultant*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Title: SAP HANA DBA Consultant*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Requirement:*

·         Technical experience within *SAP HANA* environment

·         Strong Hands on experience on *SAP HANA DBA* administration
Experience on SLT administration

·         Moderate experience with *SUSE Linux and Unix* flavors
Responsibilities

·         Handling Performance issues on HANA Manage and maintain SAP HANA
application Monitoring & maintaining standard and customer batch jobs

·         Demonstrated experience in the development of an overall design,
development and implementation of SQL scripts, stored procedures, cursors
and triggers.

·         Proven experience in development of conceptual, logical, and
physical data models for OLTP, DSS relational, EDW (enterprise data
warehouse) and OLAP database solutions)

·         Familiarity with at least one family of SAP Reporting/Analytics
solutions

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sekhar*

*Email : sek...@metasisinfo.com <sek...@metasisinfo.com>*