Hi All,

Greetings,

Hope you are doing great...!!

Kindly find the attached Consultants profiles and request you to keep me
posted with all your Direct Client requirements, so that I can submit right
candidates to have business relationship which will be mutually beneficial.

Note:  Keep sharing your day to day open positions for your direct client.

I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to
serve you on your needs.

Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization.

NCS HOTLIST:

*Name of the Consultant*

*Skills Set*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

ST

Sr. Oracle Fusion HCM/HRMS Techno Fun Consultant

*14+ Years*

TX

Open(Except CA)

*SG*