Hi,

*Sekhar *here from *SPAR INFOSYS*, one of our client has an opening for *Oracle
DBA*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Role: Oracle DBA*

*Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Note: Please send me Local candidates to Florida

This position has been updated. We need a senior Oracle DBA in Florida.
Mongo and AWS are just a plus. The main thing is a strong Oracle DBA in
Florida. The manager is asking for resumes so we will have fast turn
around.

*The most qualified candidate should:*

·         Have experience extensive tuning experience

·         Experience with 11g and 12c

·         Extensive experience with AWS and other cloud services

·         Experience with linux/unix environments

·         Experience with nosql databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and
the like.

*DBA will:*

·         Review production performance and identify opportunities for
improvements

·         Work closely with application teams on physical design and
performance testing

·         Perform other duties as assigned

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*