*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

*vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: DevOps Engineer*

*Location:  Andover, MA*

*Duration: 6 Months+ *

*Interview Mode: F2F*

*Need Only Local Candidate*

 Seeking a DevOps Engineer to be a key member of an highly-skilled,
results-oriented agile team.

As a DevOps Engineer, you will automate our environment setup and develop
infrastructure as code. You will be part of a group creating cloud
solutions that ingests over 26TB of data per day from more than 800
sources, serving up to 40 billion requests each day. This position provides
great career growth opportunities with emerging technologies including
Cloud, NoSql, Big Data & Analytics, and Cognitive Computing.

We're an agile shop with small teams building and supporting backend
systems. We care about productivity, not "amount of time your feet are
under a desk" so we have flexibility in hours and support some amount of
working from home. You will join a team that shares responsibility for the
delivery and operation of our products.

·       Deliver fast, scalable, and fault tolerant services

·       Develop ways to get products into production quicker

·       Plan for disaster recovery and capacity growth

·       Provide monitoring and alerting

·       Develop repeatable solutions to build out environments

·       Generate cool new ideas

·       Never say or think "that's not my job"

·       Continuously improve yourself, your team and the organization

*Required Technical and Professional Expertise*

 · At least 2 years of relevant experience on a team, with progressive
responsibilities

 · Scrum experience

 · A strong desire to automate manual processes

 · Experience with continuous delivery and build tools

 · Experience building infrastructure in AWS or other cloud providers

 · Experience writing infrastructure as code with tools like Chef,
Terraform or Puppet

 · Strong programming skills in at least one O-O language and the desire to
pick up more.

·       Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Ruby

·       Strong Linux experience

·       Creative, quick learner, problem solver, and team player

*Preferred Technical and Professional Experience*

·       We also use a variety of technologies including but not limited to:
Java, Scala, Python, Tomcat, Spring Boot, NodeJS, Nginx, Docker, Jenkins,
all the AWS tools, and a number of different NoSQL and relational databases.

·       We don't expect you to know them all, but at least knowing what
they are and having a desire to learn is a good start.