Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip.Inc(www.sourcechip.net ) fast growing US based IT consulting/
Staffing Organization.

If you are interest and available for below Position, please respond with
Resume and details requested.

NEW requisition - XP Coach

The following requisition has been assigned:

Contract

 TITLE: XP Coach

STATUS:         Open

LOCATION:     Hunt Valley, MD, United States

# of Openings: 1

Required

•           Good knowledge of some of the following Technologies.Net,
COM/DCOM, ActiveX, SOAP, CORBA, J2EE/J2SE/J2ME, EJB, HTML/DHTML, XML/XSLT

•           Good knowledge of some of the following languages C ++, Java,
C#, VB, ASP, Perl, PHP, SQL

•           Experience in implementation of full Application life cycle
Design Tools and Methodologies

•           Experience in handling projects using the methodologies such as
RUP, MSF, Extreme Programming and Agile technical practices

Preferred

•           Hands on experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other cloud
development projects

Job Responsibilities

•           Coach existing teams.

•           Help set up newer teams to use XP

•           Help drive our continuous improvement cycle across existing
programs.

•           Comply with existing Travelers standards, good practices and
conventions in this area.

•           Help grow our internal coaching workbench.

•           Collaborate on the further development of our XP practice.

•           Understand, in depth, the application of Extreme Programming to
the project.

•           Identify the Extreme Programming practices that help in case of
any problem.

•           Remain calm even when everyone else is panicking and see to
that the team is self-reliant.

•           Watches everything and makes sure the project stays Extreme.

•           When a significant problem is foreseen and make the team also
see the problem.

•           Bring an outside perspective to help a team see themselves more
clearly.

•           The coach will help balance the needs of delivering the project
while improving the use of the practices

Please include all of this information when you first submit the resume.

Candidate’s full legal name:

Candidate’s email address:

Candidate’s telephone number/Mobile:

Candidate’s Skye ID & Linked in URL:

Candidate’s current location:

Candidate’s visa status:

Candidate’s ability to start:

Desired All inclusive Hourly Rate:

Please make sure all details relating to education are on the resume

(Education and year of completing)

Regards,

*Sam *

*­­­­­­­­­­­­SourceChip**,Inc *

*s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>  *

*28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*

*Ph-732-917-4895 *

*Fax- 732-875-0233 *

*Visit us at www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net> *

*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902  *