*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

*vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Java Developer *

*Duration: 6-month Right to hire( US Citizens, Green Card and EAD/GREEN
CARD) *

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Interview Mode: Manager will do a phone and face to face - absolutely no
exceptions*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*Need USC/GC/GC EAD/TN/E3/H4 EAD and Local Candidates Only*

I am looking for 7-8 years of Java Developers who can attend a face to face
interview in Eden Prairie, MN.

*Position: **Java Applications Solution Architect *

*Duration: 6-month Right to hire( US Citizens, Green Card and EAD/GREEN
CARD) *

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Interview Mode: Manager will do Phone & Web Ex.*

*Need USC/GC/GC EAD/TN/E3/H4 EAD Candidates Only*

I have a Java Applications Solution Architect role, also in Eden Prairie,
but the manager will do Phone & Web Ex.

*Position: Sr React.js developers or Java 8 Developer with **Java 8 Exp.*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Interview Mode; Phone then Face to Face*

*Need USC/GC/EAD/H4/TN/E3/OPT*

JD:

We are looking for a* Sr React.js developers* local to NYC or Java 8
Developers also local from *fin services.*

*Financial Services*

Thanks

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com

*Yahoo:* vineet1point...@yahoo.com  *Hangout: *vineet1po...@gmail.com

*W:* www.1pointsys.com

For Job Updates please add: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D1C23B.DB35CC10]*

                   *An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*

*Note: 1 Point System LLC works with Direct Clients and Preferred Vendors
Nationwide. *

*           Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of
1 Point System LLC association for the mentioned project and will not
approach 1 Point System LLC Client directly*