*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

*vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Salesforce Developer *

*Location: Charlotte, NC *

*Duration: up to 18 months*

*Need W2 Candidates Only.*

*Internal Notes from Manager: *

I have now a little bit more clarity on the skills and here is what I am
looking for, really need a senior and strong developer profile who can work
side by side with Business and Operations team members as well as senior
consultants from Accenture and nCino technical team members driving this
program.

Here is the profile I am looking for in developers with a strong focus on
Salesforce APIs (Restful, SOAP, bulk, Streaming), Apex integrations,
Asynchronous Process, SDLC process, Caching, etc

I need a *Senior, strong developer* who I can build a team around and can
stand on his own in front of Business Partners, Business SMEs and
experienced consultants from Accenture who are leading this program. This
person will be expected to make coding/configuration changes in front of an
audience in a large conference room and should have the confidence to carry
themselves.

SkillStorm is looking for a Salesforce Developer

*Qualifications*

   - Must possess strong analytical, research, and technical capabilities
   and a demonstrated ability to broadly apply these skills
   - Autonomous/Self Starter
   - Must have strong MS Excel/Visio/PowerPoint skills
   - Work efforts must be thorough and focused with strong attention to
   detail
   - Able to understand strategic objectives as well as deliver tactical
   solutions
   - Ability to create presentations to illustrate concepts
   - Highly professional with strong communication skills
   - Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, business, other IT
   managers, architecture, internal stakeholders and developers in providing
   solution suggestions and constructive feedback
   - Ability to coach and mentor other team members and lead them through
   the project deliverables
   - Ability to work in a very dynamic and fast paced project execution
   while coordinating work efforts across multiple teams

*Technical Skills Needed*

   - Java, .Net, SQL
   - Strong background in SFDC framework and project experience
   - Apex, Visual Force, SOQL
   - Must have previous experience of customizing in the SFDC framework,
   apex and visual force API
   - SFDC Developer certification preferred
   - nCino product experience a plus

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com

*Yahoo:* vineet1point...@yahoo.com  *Hangout: *vineet1po...@gmail.com

*W:* www.1pointsys.com

For Job Updates please add: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D1C23B.DB35CC10]*

                   *An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*

*Note: 1 Point System LLC works with Direct Clients and Preferred Vendors
Nationwide. *

*           Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of
1 Point System LLC association for the mentioned project and will not
approach 1 Point System LLC Client directly*