*Fronted Developer | New York, NY Length: 4+ months *

Skype Interview

 Must be able to convert between 1-4 months even though it will probably
longer.

MUST HAVE: JavaScript, JavaScript Frameworks (either Angular, Backbone,
Marionette), HTML, CSS

The manager and my Account Executive had a meeting to discuss this position
and we have his assurance that this is going to be decided right away.
Please see right below for the update and please send me candidates ASAP.

Final - onsite meeting with HM, Team and potentially Director

Manager can start interviewing next week

***Very important - communication skills MUST be strong.

Enrionment Size - MUST be Enterprise Level

Heavy JavaScript - and the languages that go along with it

Enterprise Environment Experience

5 years experience max - prefer less

Mobile a plus - not a must

resume should read heavy JavaScript

Spent a couple years developing within a framework such as backbone,
angular etc as that is the environment we have and that is a key to being a
solid contributor.

Looking for the right person - current person is leaving now has been there
3 years

5 years Front end experience

Full Stack experience - builds, JavaScript, html, css etc.

Backbone and Marionette  - shows a level of expertise if someone has this
though not required - should be able to talk about skills and adapt quickly
(can't be saying in an interview that they will "google" answers)

Small team with many responsibilities (someone that has worked in a group
of 3-15 and their sole responsibility was to develop web projects and dev
for the web)

   - Want this to be exciting for someone – must be able to work together
   with everyone - very team centric
   - Currently they have a stable website looking to improve every day
   - share ideas, passion, quick, care to fix something that is broken
   - Hit the ground rolling with little bit of help – work on decent sized
   projects once acclimated
   - Looking for passion and drive
   - We are working on a mobile site which is served for Android & IOS
   - It is through the website and pushed out to the mobile devices
   - Heavy JavaScript and at least some experience with frameworks like
   backbone, marionette (plug-in for backbone  - makes it more powerful), or
   AngularJS (backbone preferred, angular acceptable)
   - Responsive Web Design
   - Enough experience of being able to work on a large e-commerce website
   - All front end development
   - SPA – Single Page Application, with JavaScript OR AngularJS
   - WebAPIS very much data driven

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *